Sunday, May 26, 2013

If You're Happy and You Know It


In typical Target fashion, they have a charming commercial out called "Clap Your Hands". Is is full of little babies doing all their adorable little baby things. And even though I have a beautiful, healthy, vibrant daughter that the commercial speaks of, without hesitation, my mind sinks into the loss of that experience with Kenan. It aired again last night and I made a conscious choice to think about Tamsen instead. But conscious choice doesn't transform emotions. I am sad. I am profoundly sad. As I listen to, read about and study the woman who have walked this path before me, I understand that this sadness will be with me for the rest of my life. I will be sad for the rest of my life. 



1 comment:

  1. I think about you and your family often, Natasha. I am always praying for what you need, for the time you have, and for the strength you have shown to continue. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, that I can say to change how you feel or what you are going through on a daily basis…but please just know, you are always on my mind and in my heart (and so is Kenan and Tamsen). <3 With love and prayer, Amber

    ReplyDelete